Senior Sales Operations Financial Analyst
TelForce Group is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Financial Analyst.
This is a direct hire, full-time hybrid position.
Work is located in Chester, South Carolina.
Excellent pay and benefits.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst reports to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) with dotted line reporting to the Vice President of Marketing (VPM). He/she has primary responsibility for Sales Operations functions and Marketing metrics to support the Sales and Marketing team, and secondary responsibility to support the Financial Planning and Administration (FP&A) team and their functional responsibilities. The Senior Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining Sales and Marketing KPIs, analytics and reporting as described in the list of essential job functions below:
Essential Job Functions:
- Understand corporate revenue plans and Marketing budgets
- Sales quota management in partnership with the CRO
- Sales commission plans administration in partnership with the CRO
- Sales commission calculations and reporting in partnership with the CRO
- Sales incentives payout calculations and reporting in partnership with the CRO
- Sales forecast and performance updates and reporting
- Sales productivity analytics and reporting
- Market and Product Service Unit penetration reporting by geographic area and project
- Customer disconnects analysis and reporting
- Customer walk-in and inbound call sales productivity and reporting
- Field Sales Representative door-to-door productivity and reporting
- Sales mix analytics and reporting
- Integrated Voice Response (IVR) traffic analytics and reporting
- Retention team performance analytics and reporting
- Collections team performance analytics and reporting
- Response rate, open rate, click rate and click through analytics and reporting for direct mail and email marketing campaigns
- Use of Google Analytics to track and report digital and social media metrics
- Identify and recommend ways to improve data quality, business processes and reporting
- Partner effectively with FP&A team members to support their financial responsibilities
- Collaborate effectively with Sales, Marketing, Operations and IT team members
· Ad hoc business projects and reporting as assigned by the CRO or VPM
- Practice consistent and on-time attendance on the job
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Customer Service - Effectively manages difficult or emotional situations, solicits feedback to improve service, and meets commitments
· Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on resolving conflict vs. blaming others, maintains confidentiality, and is open to coaching and new ideas
· Communications - Speaks clearly and persuasively in both positive and negative situations, listens and gets clarification, and responds well to questions. Able to compose professional business correspondence.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities – Continued
· Teamwork - Provides and welcomes feedback, contributes to a positive team spirit, and supports team member efforts to succeed. Comfortable working with Sales, Marketing and Finance leaders and their diverse needs.
· Leadership - Inspires and motivates others to perform well, provides vision and inspiration to peers, and gives appropriate recognition to others. Exhibits sound judgment, makes good decisions, and is willing to learn.
· Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures and completes administrative tasks correctly
· Planning and Organizing - Strong project management skills with ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple priorities. Prioritizes and plans work effectively and uses work time efficiently. Detail-oriented with a strong need to “get things right”.
· Interpretation - Able to read, analyze, and interpret instructions, contracts, policies, documents, and regulations
· Professionalism - Maintains a professional appearance. Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, and treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Accepts responsibility for own actions and follows through on commitments.
· Office Technology - Highly skilled with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams. Expertise working with analytics, Excel and databases, including SQL, Tableau and Google Analytics
· BA/BS degree in business, finance or technology from a four-year college or university
· Three years of professional work experience in sales operations and/or sales finance preferred
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call 404-219-4346.