Senior Software Developer
TelForce Group is looking for a Senior Software Developer to work Remote. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Senior Software Developer Description:
- Backend development experience: C#, ASP.NET, node.js, python, SQL Server, software testing methodologies, experienced in working within the SCRUM methodology, technical documentation
- Communication Skills. Speaks effectively, fosters open communication, listens to others, delivers presentations, and prepares written communications.
- Interpersonal Skills. Builds relationships, displays organizational savvy, leverages networks, values diversity, and resolves conflicts.
- Thinking Skills. Solves complex problems, algorithms, analyzes issues, uses sound judgment, and innovates.
- Leadership Skills. Provides direction, influences others, fosters teamwork, coaches and develops others, champions change. Cultivates Innovation
- Team worker, but also able to work autonomously
Senior Software Developer Qualifications:
- 6+ years of development experience
- Some experience should be as a Lead Developer
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development, Software engineering or business information systems preferred (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) or Certified Applications Developer (MCAD), Scrum Training)
- Strong knowledge of software development methodology
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 602.907.3098.