Site Acquisition Specialist
TelForce Group is looking for a Site Acquisition Specialist III Nationwide. This is a full time, Direct Hire position.
Site Acquisition Specialist will have prior telecommunication site acquisition experience and will be responsible for coordinating employees who are responsible for a performing site acquisition, leasing, zoning and permitting activities related to wireless or utility projects within a geographic footprint or region. These projects typically involve site development services to build or modify infrastructure.
Site Acquisition Specialist III Description:
- Overall supervisory responsibility of all projects assigned.
- Manages site leasing and acquisition agreements for the installation of telecommunications/utility (necessary) infrastructure at multiple sites.
- Reports the status of projects to Project Manager, clients, subcontractors, and other involved parties.
- Trains and supervises site acquisition employees and subcontractors working on sites.
- Coordinates and monitors permit applications, regulatory reports, and construction plans for sites.
- Oversees sites to ensure projects stay on schedule and ensure all records are kept properly.
- Investigate geographic areas to determine the feasibility of site candidates while balancing land use compatibility factors.
- For existing sites/modifications/upgrades, perform file audits to determine existing conditions, client entitlements and course of action for proposed scope of work.
- Research relevant state and local land use and zoning laws and prepare summaries as needed.
- Identify potential landlords, confirm interest, initial offer(s) and conduct supervised preliminary leasing discussions regarding general lease terms under supervision of direct supervisor/manager.
- Coordinate preparation of title reports, environmental assessments and any/all other due diligence items necessary for completing real estate transactions.
- Coordinate construction, engineering, legal and other departments as necessary to complete the land use entitlement process.
- Responsible for site candidate identification, due diligence, and lease negotiations within a specified search area.
- Attend all public hearings and community meetings as related to assigned projects.
- Work with local municipalities and any other applicable agencies, taking all steps required to obtain the necessary building permits.
- File all necessary paperwork with county clerk’s office to ensure proper recording of the real estate transaction.
- Assist with ongoing forecasting of dates/completion relating to assigned projects.
- Assist Project Manager as needed with respect to project related tasks.
- Close interaction and coordination with engineering, zoning, and construction teams.
- Oversee all related aspects for assigned projects including: site identification; reviewing the zoning feasibility; negotiating price, term, escalation, equipment location, securing property rights; conducting high quality constructability review; preparing site sketch; reviewing title report for ownership, encumbrances, easements, etc.; obtaining landlord sign‐off on all drawings prior to submittal for compliance with public agency.
- Prepare and submits candidate packages for client review and pre‐zoning analysis for approved candidates.
- Regular reporting of project status and schedule.
- Provides weekly status reports.
- Updates company and/or client databases, such as, ST, Pace, Norad, Fuze, etc.
Site Acquisition Specialist III Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of prior telecom site acquisition experience
- Project Management experience
- Experience with site leasing and acquisition agreements
- Ability to train and supervise site acquisition employees and subcontractors working on sites
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call 615-915-3119.