Solar Startup Engineer
TelForce Group is looking for a Solar Startup Engineer in the Punta Gorda, FL area. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Solar Startup Engineer Description:
- Prioritizes activities of startup staff on project.
- Monitors and reviews all sectors startup and commissioning programs and makes necessary revisions to program as required.
- Develops and maintains a detailed startup schedule and detailed set of startup packages to track startup completion and progress.
- Maintains open communications and relationship with the client and the construction team
- Ability to be a key resource in continuing construction and commissioning schedule integration and planning.
- Manages and directs Commissioning Technicians and 3rd party commissioning contractors
- Adheres to safety and quality standards as applicable for duties and accountabilities.
- Identifies and assesses improvement opportunities and champions continuous improvement efforts.
- Verifying systems are installed per design.
- Confirming design operational feasibility.
- Recording as built engineering changes on drawings.
- Ensuring proper setup and testing of equipment as per supplier requirements
- Manages Lock Out Tag Out & Permit to Work Program on site.
- Assesses and supports the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements.
- Proactively supports, encourages and facilitates staff to engage in continuous improvement activities.
Solar Startup Engineer Qualifications:
- 5+ years startup experience, with solar experience.
- Electrical commissioning background required.
- Strong industry knowledge, contract documents, and startup guidelines
- Problem solving, decision making
- Advanced project management.
- Interpersonal communication, verbal and written.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.