Special OSP Projects Manager
TelForce Group is looking for a Special OSP Projects Manager in the Davenport, IA area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Performs administrative duties commensurate with the requirements of the organization including data gathering, metrics, and reports.
Special OSP Projects Manager Description:
- Interface with multiple departments to gather data, update tracking, and drive timelines for OSP fiber projects
- Run routine reporting related to company performance related to new market launch for OSP fiber builds
- Follow and develop new standards for data analytics and reporting in the organization
- Work with department managers to understand potential key metrics, partner with the department to develop appropriate reporting on projects and road blocks
Special OSP Projects Manager Qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of OSP Engineering/Construction experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with focus on MS Excel
- Highly organized
- Thrives in a goal-oriented environment
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines for production and advertising
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Colby at 615.915.3119.