TelForce Group is looking for a Structural Engineer in either Albany, NY or Raleigh, NC. Open to Remote work. This is a Direct Hire position.
Structural Engineer Description:
- Responsible for completing full structural analyses of wireless telecommunications equipment supporting structures including but not limited to cell phone towers, antenna mounts, rooftop equipment platforms, and water tanks.
- Write formal reports and respond to structural questions generated from internal and external clients.
- Assistance with verification and development of technical tools and procedures.
- Speed, accuracy and being detail oriented are essential attributes.
Structural Engineer Qualifications:
- Understanding of wireless telecommunications industry
- 2-5 years structural engineering experience within the wireless telecommunications industry
- Proficiency with tnxTower preferred
- Proficiency with ATC Tower and ATC Pole software preferred
- Knowledge of QA/QC procedures and understanding of basic business practices and laws related to engineering.
- Proficiency with RISA 3-D and/or STAAD preferred
- Proficiency and Knowledge of ANSI/TIA-222 standards preferred
- VBA experience strongly preferred
- Ensoft Products experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Window's Operating System
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Visio, and Outlook)
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Tia at 615.915.3119.