Telecom Construction Recruiter
TelForce Group is looking for a Telecom Construction Recruiter in the Raleigh, NC area. This is a contract position.
This position will be responsible for providing staffing services for Telecommunications Craft professionals within the company. Will be responsible to source and recruit highly skilled craft candidates while guiding Hiring Managers and candidates through the selection process. These positions will include recruiting Tower Technicians and Tower Foreman across multiple markets.
Telecom Construction Recruiter Description:
- Sources candidates through internet and resume database searches, referrals, former employees/candidates/applicants, cold calling and ad placements to fill current employment openings
- Conducts phone screening with candidates to determine if position requirements are met, as well organizational fit. Forwards top prospects to hiring department for review
- Sets up interviews and develops interview questions
- Ensures hiring manager has quality information for hiring decisions, such as application, resume, references, etc.
- Coordinates transfer of internal candidates with current and receiving managers
- Discusses external market conditions with hiring manager, such as compensation, relocation, etc. to assist in the decision process
- Ensures due process is achieved in employee relations issues by gathering documentation, asking clarifying questions, & developing corrective action documents
- Advises hiring managers and employees on employment-related matters
- Gathers detailed information on assigned employee relations issues & makes recommendations on course of action
- Conducts exit interviews
- Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements
Telecom Construction Recruiter Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field preferred
- 2+ years of related HR experience
- Interviewing, Employment Law, EEO/AAP and Problem Solving/Conflict Management
- Good understanding of resume databases, recruiting search database and internet search tools
- Basic knowledge of Employment Law
- Ability to prospect, identify, and interview new and existing candidates for needs of clients
- Knowledge of Human Resource Information System and resume database system
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic conflict management, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good multi-tasking skills
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Matt at 615.915.3119.