Telecom Construction Recruiting Coordinator
TelForce Group is looking for a Telecom Construction Recruiting Coordinator in the Raleigh, NC area. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Provides support to Staffing Specialists/Recruiters in the area of experienced recruiting in the Telecommunications business line. Responsibilities include coordinating interview activities, maintaining resume tracking system, and providing general administrative assistance.
Telecom Construction Recruiting Coordinator Description:
- Coordinates the applicant process, including scheduling interviews, making travel arrangements and creating related correspondence.
- Maintains data in resume tracking system. Enters requisition information and applicant data.
- General administrative duties include telephone coverage, mail preparation, internet usage, human resource information system reports, memos, researching and obtaining documentation.
- Tracks and codes invoices for interviews and transportation.
- Prepares, requests, and mails checks for payment with registration.
- Develops internal and external relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- May be responsible for generating routine and ad hoc reports, or assigned special projects as required.
- May have responsibility for coordinating and scheduling special activities such as drug testing, and contingent workers.
- May have responsibility for ordering recruiting materials.
Telecom Construction Recruiting Coordinator Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of human resource information system
- Basic knowledge of resume tracking system
- Basic knowledge of hiring policies and procedures
- Basic computer skills - Excel, Word and Access
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Matt at 615.915.3119.