TelForce Group is looking for a Telemarketer to join our team in the Nashville, TN office. This position requires the experience and ability to place a high volume of outbound calls daily. We would highly prefer someone that is social media savvy with Facebook and LinkedIn. This is a 2-3 month contract position with the potential to turn into a permanent position.
This position will provide the Recruiters with assistance in finding interested candidates and sourcing resumes. This can turn into a full time Recruiter position.
- Must place 100+ outbound recruiting calls per day every day
- Read scripts/blurbs to potential candidates and pass off interested candidates to Recruiting staff
- Ask each potential candidate for referrals and offer a referral bonus
- Utilizes job boards such as Monster, Career Builder, Indeed, Telecom Careers and Wireless Estimator to find potential candidates from printed lists pulled from company’s Applicant Tracking System and other
- Utilize social media platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn to find potential candidates
- Target specific skill set on Facebook groups- check groups daily for potential candidates and maintain communication
- Research new ways to utilize social media for recruiting purposes
- Access our internal applicant tracking system (ATS) to send email blasts and make calls
- Use keyword searches on various job boards and in ATS to find target candidates
- Identify and solicit other means to fill client job vacancies
- Use computer and soft skills daily; Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent customer service and professional phone voice
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Telemarketing
- Staffing and recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Must have excellent soft skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent phone etiquette and communications skills
- Ability to make 100+ phone calls a day
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Ashlee at 615.915.3119.