Temporary Project Coordinator
TelForce Group is looking for a Temporary Project Coordinator in the Miami, FL area. This is a one-month contract position.
The Project Coordinator (PC) is assigned to work closely with Project Managers (PMs) and Finance. The Ops PC supports related project business activities for the market and may support activities for several projects simultaneously.
Project Coordinator Description:
- Establishes collaborative relationships among the various project and constituent groups, with the aim of promoting the concept of integrated systems.
- Facilitates and coordinates the work of multiple project teams engaged in the establishment and implementation of new projects to support the Project Manager.
- Identifies and works to remove barriers to successful completion of the overall project, with particular emphasis on resolving issues with subcontractors.
- Facilitates decision making processes as appropriate, serving as liaison between project managers, and adjudicating disagreements on approach to ensure the maintenance of an integrated, institutional focus for the overall project.
- Provides timely project status updates to the Project Managers; submits for resolution those problems and issues that cannot be resolved at lower levels.
- Maintain and update company database.
- Serves as primary point of contact with external vendor representatives and functional consultants on overall strategic and technical project matters.
- Work with PM when there are questions about appropriate drivers/work completed, etc.
- Complete PARS requests as needed and communicate with corporate staff regarding budgets and purchasing issues.
- Work with Project Setup (PSU) to setup and maintain updated and accurate project budgets
- Create vendor POs based on approved OOMs and assignments
- Research as needed to support PM teams: budgets, quote discrepancies, PO issues, conflicting vendor reports, etc.
- Analyze project finances to reconcile variances in project budgets, vendor POs and approved OOMs
- Assist in conducting financial true up at commercial milestones
Project Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or three years related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Norad and Oracle experience preferred
- Must be able to generate customized reports and pivot tables in addition to utilizing V-Lookup functionality
- Familiarity with basic accounting
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities; basic problem resolution skills
- Able to work overtime as needed and on short notice
- Ability to manage and drive various resources to forecasted schedule
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Dave at 239.233.1267.