TelForce Group is looking for a Tower Foreman in the Chicago, IL area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Tower Foreman Description:
- Ability to meet all Roles and Responsibilities of a Tower Technician I, II, III
- Ability to conduct pre-project and project planning, scheduling, post project complete responsibilities
- Daily status updates to management team
- Responsible for keeping Tower Technician I, II, III time for payroll
- Meet with property owners when needed on the overall project
- Verify installation has been done properly before leaving the project. Required photos must be sent to the assigned Senior Tower Foreman for approval before leaving the site.
- Ensure there is a safety manual, safety rescue kit, complete first aid kit, working fire extinguisher and water, and that everyone knows where to locate it on site.
- Ensure a JSA/toolbox talk is completed daily and submitted to the safety coordinator.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Tower Foreman Qualifications:
- 5-7 years in the wireless industry
- OSHA 30 required
- Ability to travel 100% nationwide
- Ability to support a fast-paced, demanding work schedule; could include late evenings and/or weekends as requested
- Strong communications skills to be able to communicate with management and customers regularly
- Ability to train Tower Technicians in crew as needed
- Ability to climb and work up to 500+ feet
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Jessie at 615.787.7383.