Transportation Construction Manager
TelForce Group is looking for a Transportation Construction Manager.
This is a Direct Hire, Full Time position located in Memphis, TN.
Call Bobby for pay and travel details.
Pay is Salary depending on experience
Our transportation team helps improve the connectivity of the community through solutions that support the safe and efficient movement of goods, services and people.
As Construction Manager you will represent the owner’s interest by providing oversight over the project. Working with all stakeholders to deliver the project; on time, on budget, to the owner’s expected standard of quality, scope, and function.
- Manage contract administration including; budget, risk management, change process (change orders and contract modifications), quality assurance, scope, schedule monitoring, payment requisitions, submittal & RFI processes and prepare project closeout documents.
- Keep all stakeholders informed throughout the entire project. Report work progress and budget matters to clients.
- Perform risk mitigation activities and follow site safety plans.
- Facilitate and lead project meetings while documenting for the project team.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and contracted personnel.
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other problems.
- Review contractors schedule and provide comments.
- Coordinate, implement, and execute all project documents and procedures in a project administration database.
- Review and answer minor submittals and RFI’s while obtaining subject matter expert reviews on others as necessary.
- Understand project site logistics, specifications, geotechnical report, drawings, environmental studies, Erosion & Sedimentation Control plans, building codes, licensing requirements.
- Work in construction field office, manage and assign tasks to direct reports including administration operations and resident project representation.
- Participate and assist in hiring team members including; interviewing, annual performance reviews, and discipline.
- Oversee site representatives monitoring quality and be able to conduct quality assurance inspections.
- Coordinate commissioning requirements.
- Associate Degree in Construction Management or like degree with relevant experience is required.
- Minimum of 10- 15 years' experience in construction management, construction/inspection experience on a wide variety of commercial and municipal projects preferred.
- Licenses/Registrations/Certifications a plus: May be required to participate in certification and training courses post-hire as required by OSHA or client-specific requirements.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to Bobby@telforcegroup.com . In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call 404-219-4346.