TelForce Group is looking for an Underground Laborer in the Fort Collins, CO area. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Underground Laborer Description:
- Perform construction related activities including digging, trenching, plowing, fiber blowing and setting vaults.
- Operate outdoor equipment including track hoes, backhoes, cable plows, trenchers, directional drills, digger derricks, skid steers, etc.
- Stock truck with materials to ensure adequate supply for work assignments
- Perform general construction related activities such as pulling a rope, using common hand tools, digging with a shovel, cable handling, and general cleanup activities
- Complete daily equipment safety inspections and maintenance check
- Conduct preventative maintenance and care on vehicles and equipment
- Set-up traffic controls and flag or direct traffic as needed
- Perform work in a safe manner and comply with all established company safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned in order to help team complete a project
Underground Laborer Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to occasionally move materials/equipment weighing up to 80 pounds
- Must maintain a professional attitude and possess a strong work ethic
- Familiarity with outdoor equipment
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Dave at 239.233.1267.