TelForce Group is looking for a Warehouse Coordinator in the Schaumburg, IL area. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Moves material within the Distribution Center and from the loading platform by carrying, pushing, rolling or operating hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, motorized conveyors, or other material handling equipment. Installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, by using appropriate hand tools. Ensures proper materials are loaded using pallets, trays, racks, and shelves when needed. Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designed area using hand truck, electric dolly, wheel barrow, or other devices. May occasionally operate industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products. Ensures all identifying tags or labels are properly attached to materials or all identifying marks are properly used to identify information on cases, bales, or other containers. Will properly maintain records as required by management in the appropriate warehouse information system.
Warehouse Coordinator Description:
- Receives incoming inventory & Supply items, logs into company warehouse system, and stocks inventory in the proper location.
- Read work orders, shipping order, or follows verbal instructions
- Fills customer invoices.
- Check part numbers, cleans and packs inventory items.
- Inspects inventory for defects, scratches or other damage. Notifies Warehouse Manager of problems.
- Follows all company safety and accident procedures while on company premises or operating company vehicles or equipment.
- Tracks all inventory in appropriate system.
- Organizes and cleans warehouse space and company equipment as needed.
- Reports any customer problems or concerns immediately.
- Coach fellow associates on warehouse operational practices and procedures, equipment operation, and safety procedures when needed.
- Enforces policies and procedures to ensure efficient, effective, and safe warehouse operations.
- Evaluates current processes and procedures and recommends changes to warehouse management.
- Contributes ideas on ways to reduce warehouse cost per unit and increase productivity.
- Maintains working knowledge of warehouse data system and performs various tasks within the system.
- When requested delivers supplies and equipment in a timely fashion, while observing all Regulated DOT and OSHA standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Warehouse Coordinator Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of Warehouse experience
- Forklift operating experience; Forklift Certification a plus
- Ability to frequently walk for long hours, move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate personal computers and software programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Dave at 239.233.1267.