TelForce Group is looking for a Warehouse Technician in the Dayton, OH area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Reporting to the OSP Manager of Project Controls, the Warehouse Technician is responsible for receiving and distributing material to OSP Construction Crews and Field Operations. This associate will prepare and maintain all associated forms and reports. The Warehouse Technician will keep track of inventory and report to the OSP Manager of Project Controls when stock needs to be replenished. Keeping the Warehouse and Cable Yard in a neat and in an orderly fashion will be very important. This includes: arranging for timely removal of empty duct, cable reels, and other debris and monitoring safe practices of Contractors or associates while on company property.
Warehouse Technician Description:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; placing orders in delivery area; assist company contractors loading orders.
- Maintains Forklift and other Warehouse Equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
- Maintains inventory controls.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to help away from the warehouse as required; able to work in all weather conditions
- Performing and recording periodic inventory of materials on hand.
- Monitoring Security of the company Warehouse and Cable Yard.
- Lift at least 75lbs and operate Forklift
Warehouse Technician Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a Warehouse Technician
- Forklift Certified
- Inventory Control experience
- Reporting & Documentation skills
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance
- Data entry Skills/Microsoft Office experience
- Familiarity with communications and network equipment, a plus
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.