DAS Operations Manager
TelForce Group is looking for DAS Operations Manager
These are Direct Hire Positions
Work is based in Las Vegas, NV
Base Pay Salary $90k-120k depending on experience
- Must be willing to travel when needed
- Train, mentor & coach local management teams
- Knowledge of Small Cell, ISP, DAS, MDU, & antenna system
- Overseeing all phases of assigned projects and operations
- Manage project initiation, facilitation, project plan development
- Managing Quality planning, communications planning
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time & within budget
- Manage Divisional P&L to ensure profitability
- At least 5+ years of Project Management experience within Cable TV /Telecom
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of designated projects and project teams to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and financial parameters.
- Identifies project requirements, define project deliverables, manage project roles, determine and complete training requirements to meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Based upon assigned project(s), will contribute recommendations to strategic plan, prepare and complete action(s) plan to implement production and high levels of productivity.
- Based upon assigned project(s), provides team leadership for projects – potentially selects project team members, communicates job expectations, assigns and measures adequate workflow.
- Work with internal resources, along with external contractors to complete project initiatives.
- Provide support and offer industry specific knowledge/experience based on the customer’s direction and needs.
- Identify the technical approach to be used on assigned project(s).
- Create a clear execution plan with measurable milestones.
- Continuously perform realistic risk assessment, mitigate risks and remove roadblocks independently.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with the customer and internal management teams to ensure consistently high satisfaction levels.
- Continuously deliver outstanding high quality service and problem resolution to ensure our organization is adhering to the high service levels expected by our customers.
- Ensure the highest level of quality and service.
- Produce regular written project status reports and lead project team meetings as required by project(s).
- Manage scope creep through client change and internal change orders when applicable.
- Maintain effective relationship and communication with customer and project team members.
- Forecast backlog & workload to ensure sufficient staffing
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Call Madonna at 615.915.3119 x 102
Email resume to Madonna@telforcegroup.com
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to Madonna@telforcegroup.com . In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call 615-915-3119.