TelForce Group is looking for FTTH Installers Nationwide. These are Direct Hire positions.
Under limited supervision, perform from basic to advanced installations, disconnects and service changes for residential and business customers for POTS services, IPTV, and high-speed internet services. Perform basic troubleshooting and repair for services from the fiber terminal, or the ONT to consumer's electronic devices (TV, Modem, and Wireless devices etc.).
FTTH Installer Description:
- Install and troubleshoot all company services from the terminal to CPE.
- Physical ability to work various in conditions, including working in attics, crawl spaces, and in adverse weather conditions.
- Provide in-depth customer education on all products and services.
- Upsell the customer by offering additional company services at every customer interaction.
- Meet key performance metrics.
- Operate and maintain company vehicle/equipment safely and professionally.
- Perform on-call rotation duties after regular business hours.
FTTH Installer Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Physical ability to work from a kneeling or standing position for long periods.
- Physical ability to climb ladders with proper equipment (safety belt, safety strap, hard hat, and other equipment as needed). Able to lift and carry loads up to 75lbs including ladder.
- Available to work overtime when deemed necessary, including holidays and weekends.
- Available to travel for training or as needed.
- Ability to work with basic hand tools.
- Ability to work other duties as assigned.
- Ability to be professional with customers and fellow associates.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346